Create a Quote Template using Microsoft Excel
A Sales Quote, or Service Quote is a document that describes your products and/or services at a set price for a limited period of time. The Quote is used to provide your customers with a confirmed price for the goods or services that have been selected. When the quote is accepted by the customer it is typically converted to an Invoice. If you are looking for a simple and professional Quote Template, then download our Free Quote Template below.
What is the Free Excel Quote Template ?
This is an Excel template that can be used to create quotes for a small business. It provides all the standard items needed in a professional quote. You can customise the quote to display your company details and logo.
How to use the Free Excel Quote Template ?
- Start by downloading the Free Excel Quote Template via the link below. We suggest that you create a quote folder on your work desktop and save each created quote to that folder.
- Insert your Company information at the top of the Quote and include your logo
- Set the starting Quote No in the top right corner
- Then include your Customer’s details and other relevant order information
- Now include the quote items for this order, their description, quantity and unit price
- Next include any shipping charges and payment terms
- Lastly update the Terms & Conditions and any final words for the bottom of the quote.
- Once you have finished your first quote you can copy it for each new quote and just change the details needed for the new quote.
- That’s it, you should have a professional quote finished in a few minutes with this template.
XLAutomation is a partner website for the Excel Help Desk.
If you are interested in more than just a Quote Template we recommend visiting their website. They offer a custom Quote Generation tool that automates many of the tedious tasks in creating quotes for your business.